Uploading paycheck information to ViewMyPaycheck
Once you have signed up ViewMyPaycheck for your organization, you have a couple of options:
- Each time you run QuickBooks Enterprise online payroll and send your payroll paychecks to Intuit, your payroll information is uploaded to VMP. You can move to Employees > Send Payroll Data. When the Send/Receive Data window opens select Send All. Input your payroll PIN and complete the send process.
- You can also upload prior (It is also known as historical) paycheck information.
Functions in ViewMyPaycheck
Employees can see the latest and any prior pay stub that their employer uploads to ViewMyPaycheck. Here’s an example of what employees can see:
- ViewMyPaycheck itemizes the recent and year-to-date earnings and deductions so you always know how your paycheck was calculated and where your money has been transferred.
- If you requires a printed copy of your pay stub. Then, that’s not a problem. Select Save as PDF to save a PDF copy of it on your computer and then get it printed for your records.
- In case you want to be notified at any time a new pay stub is uploaded to ViewMyPaycheck, then go to Preferences and select the Send me an email when new pay stubs are available checkbox.
Signing Up & Signing In
Checklist before signing in:
- You need to check with your employer to view if ViewMyPaycheck is available for your organization or not.
- Ensure that you have your Social Security number (SSN) in hand and the net amount of your last paycheck issued by the organization. The net amount is the take-home pay. You will require this information to verify who you are and match you with the correct company and paycheck information.
Step by Step process to sign up:
Go to ViewMyPaycheck (https://paychecks.intuit.com/).
Click Sign Up.
Login for an Intuit account. An Intuit account permits you to access multiple sites and products with a single user ID and password.
You will be asked to provide an email address, a password, and a security question and answer, in case you are asked to recover your password.
Input your SSN and the net pay amount from your last paycheck issued by the organization and then select all done!
Follow the onscreen instructions.
Login to an Intuit account. An Intuit account permits you to access multiple sites and products with one user ID and password.
Step by Step process to add another company:
Log in to ViewMyPaycheck (https://paychecks.intuit.com/).
Click the drop-down arrow in the upper-right corner of the View Paycheck window and choose View my paychecks from another company.
Input your SSN and the net pay amount from your last paycheck get issued by the company.
Follow the instructions given onscreen to add the company to ViewMyPaycheck.
Once you have added the company, then you can sign in to ViewMyPaycheck with the login credentials and then uses the drop-down in the upper-right corner of the ViewMyPaycheck window to switch between the companies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
If you want to need Intuit support , get in touch with us at Intuit Technical Helpline Centre Call us on 1800-865-4183 toll-free and go for solution.