QuickBooks accounting software is designed in a way that the user can easily work on it. It is available for MAC as well as Microsoft Windows. The user can easily work on MAC but there could be chances that they face some technical errors. These QuickBooks errors can be classified as syntax errors, logic errors and run time errors. Most of the time error arises when the user try to convert a file to MAC.
“For more information the user can contact on QuickBooks 24/7 Customer Support Number.”
QuickBooks Error 15
The user usually gets the error when they are using both MAC system and windows. At this moment, the user requires to convert one file to another file. During the transferring the file data, it could be possible that company file gets converted to the MAC format as result an error message will be display on their system. In some condition the data file also not assist the user and the system may still encountered the error. So it’s is compulsory the resolve the error as soon as possible.
Read This : QuickBooks Payroll Service
How resolve the QuickBooks Error 15?
If the user encountered this error, they can follow the resolution steps into below steps to resolve this. All these resolution steps are recommenced by QB expertise which will support the user in resolving their QuickBooks Error 15.
- Go into file menu option and choose the Utilities.
- Choose the option and copy the company file for QuickBooks MAC.
- Select the desktop or any other portion on their computer C:\drive to save their exported file.
- Tick on Save.
Resolution 2: Run the Utility Rebuilt:
- Now the user needs to open the QuickBooks software on their system.
- Tick on the QuickBooks File menu.
- Go into Utilities option and click on Rebuilt data.
- The system will receive a dialog box with a prompt and it will pop a message to create a backup for their system file.
- Tick on Ok button.
- Add Employee Identification Number (EIN) to QuickBooks Company File
- All theses process could take time and they may also a see a message display on the system as QuickBooks is not responding. If the cursor is moving it indicates that their backup process is running and they should wait until the process is completed.
- Tick on Ok button and as message will be visible on the system, “Rebuilt has finished and proceeds with the next step.
Resolution 3: Verify Utility run on the system:
- Open file menu option and choose the verify data under Utilities.
- Tick on Ok as the user will see this message. QuickBooks detected no issue with their data.
- Now the user can use their company file without any concern.
Read This: How to Add Late Fees in QuickBooks
Read This: QuickBooks Mac Support
These above resolution are provided by the QuickBooks Technical Support Team and it wills instantly solved their QuickBooks Error -15. If the user has same error on their system, they can get in touch with our technical team. The can call on our customer support toll free number Dial +1800-865-4183 . Email of live chat support QuickBooks is another alternative way to connect with us.