All the records in the business are of fluidity nature. There can be various changes in the invoices and records that needs to be properly checked and maintained. There may also be various unplanned situations like shipments from vendors might not work, checks by customers might the bounced or payments through credit card might not work. Fortunately, intuit has solution that allows user to void/delete transactions to make your QuickBooks error-free every time.
QuickBooks Accounting Software is a very well and technically advanced software but may face issue/errors due to third-party software/application intervention. We suggest you get in touch with us via our all-time available connectivity channels.
To undo in QuickBooks, you are to go through the set of instruction that we are providing below. If you are using QuickBooks Desktop Version, all past reconciliation can be undo in just one step. If it is QuickBooks Online Bank Reconciliation, you need to un-reconcile separately from the register.
If bank statement doesn’t match with QuickBooks balance sheet in terms of following time of position or time. To fix the error that has occurred onto your system, we suggest you un-reconcile your QuickBooks before fixing issue.
Steps to undo in QuickBooks:
- At first, in the left menu, select Banking.
- After that, on the top, click on Banking.
- Now, from the top, click on the account.
- Now, in the action column, click on Go to Register/Account History.
- After that, identify the transaction that you want to reconcile. Start reconciliation process – one at a time.
- Now, see R tab on the top of the transaction line, the line is exactly between Deposit and Amount or it is between Payment or Charge amount.
- After that, to get the permission to change the transaction status, click on the desired field = click on C – Cleared to reconcile.
- Now, select Save.
- After that, you will see the popup.
Our Website is available with all the information and solution measures that you may need to restore your software to its original state. For more information on how to Undo Transaction in QuickBooks, connect with our technical support team via QuickBooks Chat Support, send us email on our official e-mail address or you can call us on our all-time available Technical Support Toll-Free Number. Our QuickBooks proadvisor Support will respond to your connectivity mode with all handy solution methods and information. We use remote access method access to provide you all assistance related to QuickBooks.