If you are using QuickBooks desktop and your QuickBooks point of sale along with it then you are already making work a lot easy for you. QuickBooks POS is a physical products tracking software that helps users to monitor each and every item in your stock.
Read This: QuickBooks POS Support
If you are using POS and facing error then it is time to repair Quickbooks Point of sale. There are two option that you can try to fix your QuickBooks POS. Either you can call for repair or simply ask a proadvisor to get your issues fixed.
How to repair QuickBooks point of sale?
If you need support then you can simply try to call our Quickbooks point of sale support at 1800-274-4168. But if you want to repair your POS all by yourself then here are the steps that you would like to follow. Repairing an already existing company file lying within your QB Deskop helps you resolve your software errors.
If you need to alter or modify an existing installed copy of your file then here are the steps you would need to copy.
When following the repairing steps make sure that your QuickBooks POS is not already active, because if so then your Point of sale may not function properly.
- On your console, squeeze and press the combination of keys that includes Windows + E tab. This will open up your internet explorer.
- Note: If you are running windows 10 or even 8 or 8.1 then you would need to click on the computer tab.
- Uninstall the program or if you are using the higher version of your windows then you may even get the icon with the message “Change the program”.
- Select your type of QB program that you are already using then click to uninstall the software completely.
- Note: You should always maintain a backup copy of your business files, because otherwise you may end up losing your data.
- In the POS insertion dialogue box, click next and choose the repair radio tab.
- Choose the next button and then hit repair.
- When all done, your QuickBooks POS should be installed successfully.
- Creating and Editing Customers in QuickBooks
If your QuickBooks POS doesn’t still work then all you would need to do is get an expert help. It is very important that you update the program when it comes. If you don’t know or is confused over the program update then ask for QuickBooks Update Support then we suggest taking help from experts.