Uploading paycheck information to ViewMyPaycheck
Once you have signed up ViewMyPaycheck for your organization, you have a couple of options:
- Each time you run QuickBooks Enterprise online payroll and send your payroll paychecks to Intuit, your payroll information is uploaded to VMP. You can move to Employees > Send Payroll Data. When the Send/Receive Data window opens select Send All. Input your payroll PIN and complete the send process.
- You can also upload prior (It is also known as historical) paycheck information.
Functions in ViewMyPaycheck
Employees can see the latest and any prior pay stub that their employer uploads to ViewMyPaycheck. Here’s an example of what employees can see:
- ViewMyPaycheck itemizes the recent and year-to-date earnings and deductions so you always know how your paycheck was calculated and where your money has been transferred.
- If you requires a printed copy of your pay stub. Then, that’s not a problem. Select Save as PDF to save a PDF copy of it on your computer and then get it printed for your records.
- In case you want to be notified at any time a new pay stub is uploaded to ViewMyPaycheck, then go to Preferences and select the Send me an email when new pay stubs are available checkbox.
Signing Up & Signing In
Checklist before signing in:
- You need to check with your employer to view if ViewMyPaycheck is available for your organization or not.
- Ensure that you have your Social Security number (SSN) in hand and the net amount of your last paycheck issued by the organization. The net amount is the take-home pay. You will require this information to verify who you are and match you with the correct company and paycheck information.
Step by Step process to sign up:
Go to ViewMyPaycheck (https://paychecks.intuit.com/).
Click Sign Up.
Login for an Intuit account. An Intuit account permits you to access multiple sites and products with a single user ID and password.
You will be asked to provide an email address, a password, and a security question and answer, in case you are asked to recover your password.
Input your SSN and the net pay amount from your last paycheck issued by the organization and then select all done!
Follow the onscreen instructions.
Login to an Intuit account. An Intuit account permits you to access multiple sites and products with one user ID and password.
Step by Step process to add another company:
Log in to ViewMyPaycheck (https://paychecks.intuit.com/).
Click the drop-down arrow in the upper-right corner of the View Paycheck window and choose View my paychecks from another company.
Input your SSN and the net pay amount from your last paycheck get issued by the company.
Follow the instructions given onscreen to add the company to ViewMyPaycheck.
Once you have added the company, then you can sign in to ViewMyPaycheck with the login credentials and then uses the drop-down in the upper-right corner of the ViewMyPaycheck window to switch between the companies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
If you want to need Intuit support , get in touch with us at Intuit Technical Helpline Centre Call us on 1800-865-4183 toll-free and go for solution.
QuickBooks is one of the highest used accounting software for storing all data in a convenient, easier and faster way for both middle and small business. If your company has a large number of employees and you want to operate to QuickBooks at the same time, you can simply install multiple computers for the multiple users. It is designed in such a way to keep track of all business data and manages company finances accurately with required details.This feature has been made for such people who use one desktop along with one portable computer but it can also be QuickBooks used on two desktops with the same license. Especially, It is useful for freelance bookkeepers or accountants because it allows for portability and an additional source of file backup.
“How Many Computers Can QuickBooks Be Installed On?”
Terms and condition for single or multiple computers in QuickBooks
Single User computer
Your software allows you to work on two computers if you bought a single-user license for
QuickBooks accounts. This allows you to work at the office in one system and at home on
another system. The only terms attached to it is that you can run both the system
separately, which means only one at the time.
Basically, the right to install multi-user simultaneously provided a license to five system for
around five users. You can also install QuickBooks for the sixth computer which is solely
used as a data host and multi-user server.
You have to purchase an additional license to if more user wants to access QuickBooks
simultaneously. By buying additional licenses the user or system can be increased up to 30.
This installation allows you to grow in the middle company and achieve a different level of
success in the competitive market. But these facilities are provided only in some selected
editions like January 2013, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, and the
Accountant Edition of QuickBooks Enterprise
Additional Consideration if required:
Sometimes, you might exceed the uses permitted by the license you bought. In such
circumstances, it might get an error text like more users not allowed or more users are
trying to operate the company data. This issue can also appear if you have not updated the
upgraded version or levels of license. To keep the number of users fixed and accurately, the
only way out to solve the issue is to press “F2”, which will showcase the real-time product
information and total user and the total license is shown in the screen. If you need to add
more users, go to “Help” menu, select “Manage My License” and choose “Buy Additional
With the above information, we hope that you cleared about How Many Computers Can
QuickBooks Install and by now you have no doubt regarding this query. But In case, you still
have doubt and want to know more about the product or any other issue you have to relax
and seek help from our technical team. They are skilled enough to understand any issue or
clear your doubt.
Contact at our helpline number ( 1800-865-4183 ) which is available 24×7 or simply drop a mail at our official
mail ID (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and if this doesn’t serve your purpose then Connect with Online Chat.
Many time the user face the issue of Reconciliation Discrepancy on their system while working with QuickBooks accounting software. In this blog we are going to discuss on how to fix reconciliation discrepancy in QuickBooks. This issue is created by alternation to a transaction that has been clear in past account reconciliations.
To find and recognize such alteration can be frustrating and time-consuming. There could be multiple reasons behind this Discrepancy.
- Arrangement of Reconciliation
- Transactional past Reconciliation has been added, alteration or deleted.
Fix reconciliation discrepancy with ease.
In below points, we are describing some easy and useful resolutions to fix QuickBooks Reconciliation Discrepancy. QuickBooks software offers them many reports which assist to recognized reconciliation discrepancies and fix transactions.
Reports of Reconciliation Discrepancy
- Report on Missing Checks
- Report of Transaction Detail
It fully depends on the cause. They can follow these steps to resolve the steps to fix bank reconciliation discrepancies in QuickBooks
Modified or missing transactions
Report of Transaction were added or deleted or an alteration after their last reconcile will impact the starting balance. Multiple reports appropriate QuickBooks Desktop that will assist them identifies the crass and resolves the transactions
- First of all, from the report choose Banking then click Reconciliation Discrepancy, from the Reports menu.
- Select the banking and tick on Reconciliation Discrepancy from the reports menu options.
- Choose the suitable account and tick on Ok.
- Reports need to analysis to check discrepancies
- Reports of Missing Checks: It assists to search absent transactions.
- Report of Transaction Detail: It also assists to locate a transaction that was modified or changed.
- Choose the customer reports and select Transaction Detail, from the menu option.
Go into the display tab, choose the following:
a.) Date To.
b.) Date From.
Under the Filters tab, select the following:
a.) Date To.
b.) Date From c.) Last Modified /Entered.
Arrangement of reconciliation
- Go into Company menu and Tick on Chart of Accounts.
- Select and double-tick on the Reconciliation Discrepancy account.
- If they are not able to identify the transaction in the register that wants to be rectified, they will require untying the past reconciliation just previous to the opening balance is rectified.
- After the opening balance rectified, they can carry on with reconciling to the latest month ensure the opening balance is rectified for every month. They require assisting in rectifying the opening balance. Reconcile window creation balance is incorrect or zero.
If the user faces the same Error on their system, they can directly call us, in such case; they will get help from their professionals or from QuickBooks Technical Support Team. Their Team comprises all efficient and highly skilled personnel who very professional listen to all the concerns and thus offer an effective resolution so that they won’t face the same error again. To get in connect with us, get associated with us via QuickBooks Live Chat Support or via or QuickBooks Toll-Free Number.
QuickBooks is an accounting software that has benefitted many small and medium sized business owners to do their finances and keep their accounts up to date. However, like any other software, QuickBooks too has some issues at times. One such issue is QuickBooks Pos Invalid Product Number. It means the POS software refuses to open and shows a warning 176109 Invalid Product Number. This article will give you steps on how to rectify the issue. In case it still shows the same error it is advised that the user should contact the QuickBooks technical Helpdesk to resolve the issue.
This error occurs when a user is trying to open or register Point of Sale and it can be caused due to:
- Existence of damaged files in the Point of Sale folder
- Installation of an incorrect product code that has been used for Point of Sale
- Mistake in logging into windows not as an administrator
Steps to fix QuickBooks Pos Invalid Product Number:
For Windows 7 and Vista, Version 9 and 10
- The user should uninstall the Point of Sale
- Go to the Windows’ Start button, do a right click and open Windows Explorer.
- Click on Organize, from there choose the Folder and Search Options
- Then, click on the View tab and from there choose Show hidden files and folders and uncheck the box for Hide protected system operating files.
- A warning will appear, click Yes on that and then OK.
- Locate the C:\Program Data\Intuit\entitlement Client\v6.0\. For navigation click on the arrow sign that is assigned beside each folder.
- On the folder click right and choose Delete. Click on the option Yes and repeat the same process for all the files in folder of v6.0.
- Next download the file again
If the error occurs again, then on the Point of Sale run a repair installation that would verify the Product Number and License Number. This will give the user a chance to correct the Product and License Number if it has been entered wrong.
Next Open the Point of Sale and when prompted register.
Version 8 and older
- If the Point of Sale is running then close it.
- Download the 176125 repair tool and make sure as a user you are logged in as the administrator
- Save the file to the desktop
- On the desktop double click on POS176125.exe and select the Point of Sale version on the screen
- Start to register the Point of Sale when prompted.
In case the message of installing of Microsoft.NET framework is displayed for running the utility, the user can go to .NET framework to download and install it.
Like Windows 7 or Vista, similar steps are required to be followed but for locating the C:\Program Data\Intuit\entitlement Client\v6.0\. For navigation click on the (+) plus sign that is beside each folder.
Connect for help:
If these steps do not help in resolving the issue of QuickBooks Pos Invalid Product Number, do contact our QuickBooks POS Support by Intuit to troubleshoot the issue. Call on 1800-865-4183.
All the records in the business are of fluidity nature. There can be various changes in the invoices and records that needs to be properly checked and maintained. There may also be various unplanned situations like shipments from vendors might not work, checks by customers might the bounced or payments through credit card might not work. Fortunately, intuit has solution that allows user to void/delete transactions to make your QuickBooks error-free every time.
QuickBooks Accounting Software is a very well and technically advanced software but may face issue/errors due to third-party software/application intervention. We suggest you get in touch with us via our all-time available connectivity channels.
To undo in QuickBooks, you are to go through the set of instruction that we are providing below. If you are using QuickBooks Desktop Version, all past reconciliation can be undo in just one step. If it is QuickBooks Online Bank Reconciliation, you need to un-reconcile separately from the register.
If bank statement doesn’t match with QuickBooks balance sheet in terms of following time of position or time. To fix the error that has occurred onto your system, we suggest you un-reconcile your QuickBooks before fixing issue.
Steps to undo in QuickBooks:
- At first, in the left menu, select Banking.
- After that, on the top, click on Banking.
- Now, from the top, click on the account.
- Now, in the action column, click on Go to Register/Account History.
- After that, identify the transaction that you want to reconcile. Start reconciliation process – one at a time.
- Now, see R tab on the top of the transaction line, the line is exactly between Deposit and Amount or it is between Payment or Charge amount.
- After that, to get the permission to change the transaction status, click on the desired field = click on C – Cleared to reconcile.
- Now, select Save.
- After that, you will see the popup.
Our Website is available with all the information and solution measures that you may need to restore your software to its original state. For more information on how to Undo Transaction in QuickBooks, connect with our technical support team via QuickBooks Chat Support, send us email on our official e-mail address or you can call us on our all-time available Technical Support Toll-Free Number. Our QuickBooks proadvisor Support will respond to your connectivity mode with all handy solution methods and information. We use remote access method access to provide you all assistance related to QuickBooks.
If you sell QuickBooks products to businesses or public, you need to keep check on the receipts of the transaction. You also need to have record of the receipts or items from the vendors you do purchase of the items. With the help of QuickBooks, you can now enter sales invoices and item receipts to make them handy for tax payers and specifically to answer customer queries. If there occur any error in the invoices and receipts that you enter in QuickBooks, it is comparatively simple to solve.
How to Edit Item Receipts in QuickBooks?
- Open your QuickBooks software and then select “Vendors,” and then select “Receive Items.”
- Now, go to the Item Receipts window, select “Find.”
- Now, in the text box, type the detail as mentioned which includes products purchased and vendors name and then select “Find.”
- Now, in the search results listedit the item receipt you want to edit, now, select “Go To.” If there is one matching result found in the QuickBooks, go for search information, and open the item receipt.
- Now, make sure that you do the desired changes. Select “OK.”
How to Edit Sales Receipts?
- Now, open QuickBooks and then open the receipt you want to edit. All the receipts can be found in customer register or accounts receipts. If the funds are directly deposited to your account, check the account that is associated with the accounts register and sales receipts.
- To change the transaction, double-click on it.
- To make the desired changed in invoices and receipts. Select “Save.”
What Assistance Do We Provide?
We are in very comfortable position to provide you all assistance related to QuickBooks, QuickBooks Tools and Features, errors that your software faces and their resolution methods. We provide you complete assistance on all the topics related to QuickBooks Desktop and its editions. Our high-end services to our customers is our priority but it comes after complete research and development, intense training sessions and enhancing proper technical skills. These training sessions don’t let employees face trouble while getting assistance from us. To know more about assistance channels, visit our website for QuickBooks POS Support to check-out all the details of QuickBooks errors and resolution methods. Else, you can contact us through any of the connectivity channels that we have made available for the convenience of our customers. You can have Live Chat Support Service with our Technical Support Team at any point of time. Call us on our all-time available Toll-Free Number at 1800-865-4183 or send us email on our official e-mail address email@example.com and we will get back to you in time as less as possible.
If you are using QuickBooks desktop and your QuickBooks point of sale along with it then you are already making work a lot easy for you. QuickBooks POS is a physical products tracking software that helps users to monitor each and every item in your stock.
If you are using POS and facing error then it is time to repair Quickbooks Point of sale. There are two option that you can try to fix your QuickBooks POS. Either you can call for repair or simply ask a proadvisor to get your issues fixed.
How to repair QuickBooks point of sale?
If you need support then you can simply try to call our Quickbooks point of sale support at 1800-274-4168. But if you want to repair your POS all by yourself then here are the steps that you would like to follow. Repairing an already existing company file lying within your QB Deskop helps you resolve your software errors.
If you need to alter or modify an existing installed copy of your file then here are the steps you would need to copy.
When following the repairing steps make sure that your QuickBooks POS is not already active, because if so then your Point of sale may not function properly.
- On your console, squeeze and press the combination of keys that includes Windows + E tab. This will open up your internet explorer.
- Note: If you are running windows 10 or even 8 or 8.1 then you would need to click on the computer tab.
- Uninstall the program or if you are using the higher version of your windows then you may even get the icon with the message “Change the program”.
- Select your type of QB program that you are already using then click to uninstall the software completely.
- Note: You should always maintain a backup copy of your business files, because otherwise you may end up losing your data.
- In the POS insertion dialogue box, click next and choose the repair radio tab.
- Choose the next button and then hit repair.
- When all done, your QuickBooks POS should be installed successfully.
If your QuickBooks POS doesn’t still work then all you would need to do is get an expert help. It is very important that you update the program when it comes. If you don’t know or is confused over the program update then ask for QuickBooks Update Support then we suggest taking help from experts.